1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love wool, superwash, alpaca. Would love to try new fibres. Don`t like acrylic.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? bag and pringles box.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I`ve been Knitting since mid 70`s. I`m an intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Not right now, but I plan to make an amazone one.
5. What's your favorite scent? Many fave ones like vanilla, meloncucumber, cinnamon, coffee.... Most is good, but I can`t stand apple and rose scents. They make me sick.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Love to try new sweets, all kinds. Fave is M&M`s (don`t sell it in Norway)
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I make cards, beads, rubber-stamping. I can`t spin, but I have a hand-spindle.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Country, musicals, pop, some rock, gospel, latino, italian, think my computer/player can play MP3s. Not much into it, but I love music.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Burgundy, red, blue, brown, turquose, most colors but not neon
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married, two girls age 13 and 25. One cat and a pet rabbit
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, but not ponchos
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Scarves, pulsewarmers, hats, cloths, calorimetery, socks. In the 80`s ands early 90`s I knit mostly swatehers, but now I prefer smaller and faster items.
13. What are you knitting right now? socks, pulsewarmers
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes, but not bottlebags as I don`t drink alcohol
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Both. Straight 20cm and circular 30 and 40cm. Prefer bamboo.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No
17. How old is your oldest UFO? About a year. Found some very old sweather UFOs in the attic lately, but they will never be finished. Will re-use the yarn.
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. Is there anything that you collect? teabags, books, stickers, rubber-stamps, thimbles, knitting patterns,
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Would love some of the sock knitting books I read about in blogs, loves to try new yarn and patterns. No knitting magazine subscriptions yet, but I buy a knitting magazine now and then, but the selection is small here. Would love Addi needeles, have heard so much nice about them.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Toe-up socks
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? yes, 21.5 cm. Use size 35 Eur shoes (small foot).
23. When is your birthday? 13. July 1964
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Not yet, I`m on the waiting list, 10000 or so in front of me.