1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely not like? Love wool, superwash, alpacca, cotton. Don`t like acrylic.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? circular needles in zip lock bags, the rest in a needle case I got in a swap
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? 30+ yrs. Learned it from my mother and late grandmothr. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes, use my e-mail addy
5. What’s your favorite scent? vanilla, blueberry, cucumber melon, peach
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Love chocolate with nuts (Cadbury is a fave) and M&M`s
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I make cards, scrapbooking. Do you spin? No
8. What kind of music do you like? pop, some rock, country, gospel, Swedish music. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Yes
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? White, ice-blue, smoked pink, burgundy, blue. Not to fond of neon colors + light yellow.
0. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Hubby and two girls age 15 and 27. Pet rabbit. Cat who lives with my parents.
1. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves, mittens, hats
2. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? socks, mittens, scarves, mitts, hats
3. What are you knitting right now? hat, socks and a vest
4. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Sure
5. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?Both straight and circular. Prefer bamboo
6. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Both
7. How old is your oldest UFO? About three year
8. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas What winter holiday do you observe? Christmas and Easter (still winte here during Easter)
9. Is there anything that you collect? Souvenir thimbles, teabags, knitting books/patterns
0. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Nothing special, but love to try new yarn and patterns. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None.
1. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? magic loop, toe-up socks
2. Are you a sock knitter? Yes. What are your foot measurements? shoe size 35-35. 22 cm
3. When is your birthday? July 13, 1964
4. Are you on Ravelry? Yes If so, what’s your ID? Aurora