1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? superwash, wool, alpaca, cotton
2. What fibers do you absolutely not like? acrylic
3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? zip lock bags
4. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Have been knitting for more than 30 yrs. Learned from mother and grandmother. Intermediate.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?Amazon
6. What’s your favorite scent?Do you have a sweet tooth? Favoritecandy? vanilla, blueberry, cucumbermelon, coffee... Chocolate with nuts, M&M`s.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? cardmaking
8. Do you spin? No. Dye? No.
9.What kind of music do you like? Country, gospel, pop, rock, 60`s and 70`s. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? I think so. (if yourbuddy wants to make you a CD)
10. What’s your favorite color(s)? white/off-white, burgundy, bluegreen, smokedpink, icyblue + any multicolor. Any colors you just can’t stand? Neon.
11. What is your family situation? Hubby and two girls age 16 and 28.
12. Do you have any pets? cat Are you allergic to any pets? No
13. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens. Yes. ponchos? No.
14. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks, mittens, mitts, scarves, hats, shawls, cloths, 15. What is on your needles right now? Baby socks and a shawl.
16. Do you read knitting books? oh yes. What kind of books i.e. technique, pattern, fiction? Socks and mittens books.
17. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Sure.
18. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? No long straight needles, but I use double pointed needles (5 needles). Bamboo, aluminum? Yes. plastic? No.
19. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes.
20. How old is your oldest UFO? I don`t know.
21. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. What winter holiday do you observe? Christmas and Easter.
22. Is there anything that you collect? souvenir thimbles, teabags, knitting books/patterns.
23. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Around the world in knitted socks, 100 cm needles size 3mm, 3.5mm and 4mm
24. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? No. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? toe-up socks, knitting two socks at same time.
25. Are you a sock knitter? Yes. What are your foot measurements? 21.5 cm (small foot)
26. When is your birthday? July 13th.
27. Are you on Ravelry? Yes. If so, what’s your ID? Aurora
28. Are you on KnitPicks Knitting Community? No.What’s your username?