torsdag 11. oktober 2007

Knitters`Coffeeswap Three

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Don`t know the difference, but I think I use fully-loaded if it`s normal coffee
3. Regular or flavored? Both
4. How do you drink your coffee? Black if normal coffee
5. Favorite coffee ever? Flavoured
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I`m not fuzzy I think
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Usually not but I love sweets and cakes
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Alpaca, wool, superwash, merino, love to try new fibres
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic (can`t say I hate it!)
11. What's on your needles? socks, socks, socks
12. Favorite colors? anything but yellow and neon
13. Allergies? none
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?I`m easy to please. :) Love to try new things.

2 kommentarer:

Dawn ;) sa...

Glad you joined us ~ I believe this will be an awesome round. Thx for filling out your questionaire. ;D

Anonym sa...

Hi, I'm your coffee pal Knitt! Great to see we're very alike in the wish lists; I posted my list on http://www.worsted-knitt.net. Great to have such an experienced swapper as pair!