søndag 1. juni 2008

SP12 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love wool, superwash, alpaca. Would love to try new fibres. Don`t like acrylic.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? bag for circular needles and needle holder I got in a swap

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I`ve been Knitting since mid 70`s. I`m an intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Not right now, but I plan to make an amazone one.

5. What's your favorite scent? Many fave ones like vanilla, meloncucumber, cinnamon, coffee.... Most is good, but I can`t stand apple and rose scents. They make me sick.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Love to try new sweets, all kinds. Fave is M&M`s (don`t sell it in Norway). I love chocolate wtih nuts and raisins. Dove with blueberry is yummi. Can`t buy it here.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I make cards, beads, rubber-stamping. I can`t spin, but I have a hand-spindle.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Country, musicals, pop, some rock, gospel, latino, italian, celtic. I think my computer/player can play MP3s. Not much into it, but I love music.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Burgundy, red, blue, brown, turquose, most colors but not neon and yellow

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married, two girls age 13 and 26. One cat and a pet rabbit

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, but not ponchos

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Scarves, pulsewarmers, hats, cloths, calorimetery, socks, mittens. In the 80`s ands early 90`s I knit mostly swatehers, but now I prefer smaller and faster items.

13. What are you knitting right now? socks, latvian mittens

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes, but not bottlebags as I don`t drink alcohol

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Both. Straight 20cm and circular 30 and 40cm. Prefer bamboo.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No

17. How old is your oldest UFO? About a year. Found some very old sweather UFOs in the attic lately, but they will never be finished. Will re-use the yarn.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? teabags, books, stickers, rubber-stamps, thimbles, knitting patterns,

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Would love to have Sensational socks and more sensational socks books, Latvian and Estonian mittens pattern books. I love to try new yarn and patterns. No knitting magazine subscriptions yet, but I buy a knitting magazine now and then, but the selection is small here.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Toe-up socks

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? yes, 21.5 cm. Use size 35 Eur shoes (small foot).

23. When is your birthday? 13. July 1964

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? Yes, I`m aurora

Ingen kommentarer: