1. Are you religious? We`re not frequent church visitors.
2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
About 30 years more or less. Intermediate.
3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting?
reading, beading, card-making, penpalling, rubber-stamping,
blue, maroon, mix of brown and turquise, orange, some green, red... loves many colors, except from plain yellow and neon.
5.Do you collect anything?
thimbles, teabags, stickers, card-making items, rubber-stamps, yarn
6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No allergy
7. Do you have any pets? one cat, one pet rabbit.
8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? Love them all. :)
9. Cookies or Sweets? Sweets
10. Do you knit socks? yes
11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) I also love to knit dishclots, pulsewarmers, hats, scarves...
12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? yes, always a real one.
13. Favorite holiday treats? marzipane, chocolate
14. Favorite holiday smells? cinnamon, fresh baked cakes
15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. Traditional at home - so far.
16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? Just relaxing with family and friends.
17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” sharing, not only gifts but also love.
18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? Angel at the top of the tree.
19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given? That was a though one, Had many lovely gifts trough the years, but the last one from my late grand-mother who died a week before Christmas 1990 is a treasure to me. It`s a lovely oil lamp. I guess the piano we gave our oldest is the one I remember most, at least it was the most expensive gift we`Ve ever given.
20. When do you start your Christmas? In the evening of 23rd Dec. Then we finish the preparations and can realx and enjoy the atmosphere.
21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? Yes I send them. Last couple of years I`Ve made most cards, but I also buy cards.
22. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Turkey
23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do? I`m afraid that is not a tradition here, but I would have loved it if I`d them at my door.
24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve
25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? Christmas Eve is always celebrated with my family, parents and my sisters with families. Other days are spent with friends too.