tirsdag 4. september 2007

"Fall into autumn" dishcloth swap questionaire

1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
I knit, but I can the basic crochet too. Used to so it in the 70`s. Have been knitting more or less since the 70`s.

2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
Have made several dishcloths before, both for myself and for gifts. They are easy knitting while travelling.

3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?
Have no fave cotton, make from what I have there and then as long as it`s 100% cotton. Got lots from my mother-in-law which I`m using right now. Love to try new cotton from abroad.

4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
For cloths I use circular needles, wooden.

5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
Fave colors are blue, maroon, mix of brown and turquise, red, some green, orange.... I actually love most colors except from plain yellow and neon.

6. What do you like best about Autumn?
The colors at the leaves.

7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! I know I love apple and pecan pies (have only had pecan ones, but I loved it). HAve never tried pumpkin. Pie is not too common in my country.

8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
I never looked forward to get started again, but as soon as first day came I loved it.

9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)
Halloween is a new tradition in our country, but my daughter celebrate it and we always have lots of kids at our door. A goodie/decoration would be nice.

10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
M&M`s (don`t sell it here), any kind of chocolate, something with nuts.

11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
One cat and one pet rabitt. Two daughters age 13 (this month) and 25. Hubby and I married for 21 yrs, been together for 27.

12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? Sock yarn, 80 % wool and 20% acrylic. Soft and warm + solid.

13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Mostly for dishcloths, but I have a couple for face as well.

14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
We don`t celebrate any of them (except from Halloween for youngest daughter). In late Sept we celebrate our youngest daughters birthday. It`s always a nice event.

15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
Nothing.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Thanks for getting this up! I can't imagine not having MnMs - might have to send you some just for fun *grin*