tirsdag 11. desember 2007

Last SP11 packet received from The Netherlands



This is third and last packet in my very first SP11 swap, which has been a joy to participate in. My partner was Breibeest from The Netherlands. She was totally secret for me to the very end. She was a wonderful swap partner who has given me so many things I`d on my wish list (which she didn`t knew). Sometimes I thought we`d a telepathic connection as I could see yarn in blogs/groups which I wanted to try but had no idea where to get. My next packet had exactly the same yarn. Like now I got yarn from Manos del Uruguay. I also loved the local sock yarn which I look forward to use as soon as Advent stress is over and I plan to spoil myself and my family with hand-knitted socks. I also got more of my (and my familys) "beloved" M&Ms + Breibeest fave candy. It`s delicious too, we`ve already had a taste of it. I also got more cute dutch rubber-stamps and a DPN storage roll which was also on my wish list (a list only I know of). It`s already in use and very handy compared to my Pringles box. Thank you, thank you, thank you Breibeest. You have been such a wonderful swapper. I`m delighted you was the one to spoil me.

2 kommentarer:

Breibeest sa...

Hi Else... glad that you received it, it has taken quite a while in the post and I started to worry. Good to see that you liked it, I hope you'll enjoy working with everything! I had lots of fun spoiling you and will keep on reading your blog :-)

Alma Merethe sa...

Artig å få så mye i en pakke.Så nå kan du kose deg med sjokoladen og garnet i førjulstiden. Hi hi.
Så mange flotte sokker du har strikket. Set skulle ha vært meg som strikket så mange. Er veldig treg med strikkingen.

Ha en fin dag videre!!